Having an authoritative website helps you create more leads, prospects, and sales. Not only will this help you when someone searches for your website but it allows you to create a launching pad for other marketing efforts. There are some things to keep in mind when creating authority around what you do. Today we talk a little about this and cover things such as…
- Why Creating content means more than search engine optimization. A high level of quality in your content is needed in order to establish a high level of authority.
- Why the adult learning theory is important in the content you create and is one of the biggest factors in creating leads and prospects
- How thinking about a inverted pyramid is important when creating content
- Some quick tips on using the big four (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube). Consistent success with social media can lead to a lot of traffic, links, exposure, and authority.
- When to worry about Search engine optimization
- Why commenting on other blogs builds authority
Remember authority is built over time and with trust.